Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Days Past


I was recently staying at a Holiday Inn Hotel and decided to spend some time on the treadmill. On the wall were these two pictures and I just had to share them. I do not know who the photographer was so I cannot give any credit other than to say they were probably made for Holiday Inn circa mid 1960's. I apologize for the reflections, but unfortunately I was not able to turn off the lights or take the pictures down to do a better job. The second one reminds me of the old TV program "Route 66".

A busy executive with his entourage heading for a twin Cessna with last minute instructions. I really love the ladies attire, especially their shoes!


What a Guy! After offering her a light I imagine his next line was an invitation to take a ride in his Corvette! Do you think she jumped at the chance?


5 comments:

  1. These are great photos George, real blast from the past lol. Love the outfits the ladies are wearing too and that is a sweet corvette!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Roz, and wouldn't you love to own that car!

      Hugs,
      G

      Delete
  2. Love the pics George! Thanks so much for sharing. BTW...don't really see a problem with reflection.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, I tried to get rid of it the best I could.

      Hugs,
      G

      Delete
  3. I love pictures from the past. We get a chance to create a story in our heads!

    ReplyDelete