Sunday, March 23, 2014

Punography

I do not recall who sent me this, but I thought it was funny! It actually looks like something that Cat would post, so I am dedicating this to her for all the "Giggles, Grins and Reflections" she has given us all! 

Thanks Cat!
 
Punography


When chemists die, they barium.
Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.
How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.
I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.
I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Type-O.
PMS jokes aren't funny; period.
Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.
We're going on a class trip to the Coca-Cola factory. I hope there's no pop quiz.
I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?
When you get a bladder infection urine trouble.
Broken pencils are pointless.
I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.
I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.
All the toilets in New York's police stations have been stolen. The police have nothing to go on.
I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
Velcro - what a rip off!
A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.
Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!

10 comments:

  1. Urgh. That was painful. PAINFUL I tell ya ! Upside Barney thinks he is a very punny guy, so it was like he was right here with me instead of working a 12 hour !!

    love
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Willie, you know you loved everey one of those! LoL

      love, George

      Delete
  2. LOL George...Thanks for sharing these...they were very cute. Thanks so much for the dedication...that is very sweet of you! ;)

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat, glad you enjoyed them and thank you for all the funnies from your blog. You are a purveyer of the positive! Thank you for making us all smile!

      Blessings and Hugs,
      George

      Delete
  3. Oh, those are so bad, they're good!! Thanks George :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Queenie, I totally agree!

      Blessings,
      George

      Delete
  4. LOL George, loved them all! Thanks for giving me a giggle today :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, I am so glad you enjoyed them. What is it about puns that we all seem to go AW that was terrible and then laugh and laugh?

      Blessings,
      George

      Delete
  5. Snort! What a crack up! My kid's youth pastor loves puns.... I think I'll forward this to him. He'll love them, but my kids probably won't thank me, lol. Thanks for the fun George!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cali, my choir director is also very into puns. Sure makes rehearsal lively! Glad you enjoyed them; definitely send them to the youth pastor so they can "enlighten" the kids with such eruditical knowledge of life!

      Blessings,
      George

      Delete